Features include up to date applications such as Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, Onenote2016 & Outlook 2016 and generious storage space for FREE on Onedrive.
This new collaborative workflow reflects how people do things.
So what is the difference between the Office Suite 2013 and 2016?
- The difference between the two suites is mostly within the features of the updated applications 2016 version to enhance the users experience.
- Features include a helpful tool called “Tell me” which is embedded in Excel, PowerPoint & Word. This feature assist with helping with inquiries and how to make use of the application.
- Another feature includes a new and improved smart look up that allows users to click on the text and a smart look will provide you with the definition and website content search powered by Bing.
- Excel has added new features, these features includes new charts and graphs, the ability to forecast results and revenue growth and Power Query which enables you to post up live sources of data from databases and websites. Another feature is having the ability to write equations by hand.
- Outlook has changed as well giving you the ability to start a chat room conversation with a group and gives the option to post recent photos that have been used previously to use again.
- All applications have become collaborative giving you the ability to post online word documents, PowerPoint or Excel sheets online and gives you the feature of letting others to view and edit files simultaneously.
- This new suite gives users the ability to work collaboratively together to increase up time and productivity.
Interested? Email us for a quote today, we sell all IT products at competitive prices!